There’s nothing like a life-affirming wander in winter; the landscapes look lovely and you can come back to a roaring fire, a comfy sofa and a nice hot drink.
You can find amazing winter walks close to almost every holiday property, but we’ve collated a few of our favourites in the UK and Ireland – with amazing views, stunning locations and so much more to enjoy!
- Rhossili Bay headland walk, South Wales
- Edinburgh New Town Walk
- St Just to Cape Cornwall
- Winchcombe walks in the Cotswolds
- Hawes circular via Sedbusk, Yorkshire
- Loch Morar to Tarbet, Bracorina, Scotland
- Winterton-on-Sea to Horsey, Norfolk
- Grasmere via Alcock Tarn, Lake District
- Allen Banks woodland walk, Hexham, Northumberland
- Curbar Gap circular, the Peak District
Take a look on our Inspire & Explore UK section for route info and more details.